Netflix subscribers can cancel their membership at any time to forestall the streaming platform from auto-renewal.
Right here’s how
- Step 1: Open the Netflix app.
- Step 2: Click on on the profile icon.
- Step 3: Click on on account settings.
Netflix Account settings
- Step 4: Scroll all the way down to the billing particulars part.
Additionally learn: Know tips on how to recharge OTT by way of Paytm
- Step 5: Click on on ‘cancel membership’. Failure to cancel the membership will result in renewal by auto-debiting the cash from the account.
However, subscribers could select to restart their membership at any time.
To restart Netflix membership
The platform is increasing its crackdown on password sharing to different nations, excluding India.
If the clampdown extends to India, subscribers must pay additional for sharing their accounts with customers exterior their households. Customers could verify and handle gadgets linked to their accounts and take away the identical.
Additionally learn: Easy methods to take away gadgets sharing your Netflix account