Nationwide Automotive Rental has launched a redesigned cell app with updates similar to one-click reservation and a function that permits customers the power to view extra rental choices from Enterprise Lease-A-Automotive neighborhood areas when a Nationwide location will not be out there.
“The brand new Nationwide app is designed to place extra velocity, alternative, and management within the palm of your arms,” mentioned Paul Reh, vp of world buyer expertise and digital for Enterprise Holdings in an announcement. “This launch signifies our continued funding in each our manufacturers and the client expertise.”
Extra options of the redesigned app embody:
- Authenticated Emerald Membership members’ profile particulars are mechanically utilized to their reservation.
- Quick access to seek out present and upcoming journey info in addition to previous rental historical past and detailed receipts.
- The flexibility to look Nationwide areas worldwide and consider location particulars together with hours of operation, addresses, telephone numbers, and arrival instructions to the lot.
- Roadside help or 24/7 buyer help, and entry to ceaselessly requested questions.
- Fingerprint and/or face ID recognition.
- Emerald Checkout at collaborating airport areas permits members to scan a car and consider particulars together with mileage and options, affirm rental choices, and speed up the exit course of.
- Improved management for customers together with reservation help to supply well timed and necessary details about a buyer’s rental and the power to increase a rental immediately from the app by selecting a brand new return date and time.
The launch of the brand new cell app is a part of a serious effort throughout Enterprise to boost the client expertise and take away friction round probably the most essential steps within the rental journey. The brand new Nationwide app is accessible for obtain within the Apple App Retailer and Google Play Retailer.